Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My top 5 photos for Jan-Feb-Mar!!!

Loved the sunlight in her hair, and her sweet smile while she was looking at the grass.
My first attempt with a backdrop....with my beautiful girl!!
The first time Anna ever noticed her shadow! So excited about "dada" putting her rocking horse together!!
It was the most beautiful day at the Arboretum this day. We had so much with Anna this day....and it was her 18 month birthday!!!


Amber's Articles

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you linked up with us, Laura!!! It is great to see so many photos of Anna Kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. Love that last photo. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You daughter is adorable! I agree, that first one with the sun shining through her hair is wonderful! It gives a halo effect :O) And that one of her seeing her shadow is priceless!! Just love it!! Thanks for linking up with us :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls!! I'm just now trying to get back into photography, now that it seems like I can have a little bit of a life again since those newborn days!!! I'll have to make sure I go and look at your top 5's too!!

    ReplyDelete